Tilt Mount Angle: This TV mount allows you to tilt your TV mount from - 5° to +15° which resulting in a stylish, minimalist appearance similar to that of a picture frame. The Tilt Rotation arm is more durable, flexible and safe which improves your watching experience.
TV Mount Compatibility: This wall mount fits for the most popular sizes from 32''- 70' and compatible with VESA (mounting hole pattern): 400*200 400*400 600*400
Thickness: The thickness of Back panel and hook are 1.8mm and 1.6mm which hold your TV very well
Safety: This wall mount TV bracket has high standards and can hold the weight they're rated based on UL standards
Assemble: Easy to assemble and instruction included
- Suitable TV sizes: This TV wall mount fits for the most popular sizes from 32" - 70" and up to 65lbs
- Tilt Degree: The wall mount can be tilted from -15� to +15�
- VESA: Compatibility with VESA (mounting hole pattern) -150 x 150mm, 200 x 100mm, 200 x1 50mm, 200 x 200mm
- Safety: This wall mount TV bracket has high standards and can hold the weight they're rated based on UL standards, so you can rest assured that it will hold the weight of your TV.
- Locking Mechanism: It also comes with a locking mechanism with a quick release which easily secures your TV to the wall.
Overall (L x B x H): 26.77 x 16.92 x 2.55
- Thickness pf Back panel:1.8mm
- The thickness of hook:1.6mmv
? Assembly: - Instructions already included and just need to follow the steps
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.