Compatibility and Design: This wall mount fits for the most popular sizes from 14''- 43' and compatible with VESA (mounting hole pattern): 100mm x 100mm, 150mm x 150mm, 200mm x 200. The mounting profile for the TV wall maount is from 80 to 370mm
Tilt and Swivel: This mount has -20° to +20° tilt adjustable, -180° to +180° Swivel (Maximum swivel angle depends on TV size) for maximum viewing flexibility and reduce glare, provide smooth adjustment for all directions, make it easy and comfortable to view your TV from multi-angles.
Safety:This full motion TV wall mount has high standards and can hold the weight they're rated based on UL standards, so you can rest assured that it will hold the weight of your TV.
Usage: This TV mount is the perfect choice for RV, Camper and Truck and you can use it in your home to save space.
Assemble: Easy to assemble and instruction included
- Suitable TV sizes: This TV wall mount fits for the most popular LED , LCD TV sizes from 14" - 43".
- Mounting profile: 80-370mm
- Degree & Swivel:: The wall mount can be tilted from -20� to +20� and rotation from -180� to +180� to make it easy and comfortable to view your TV from multi-angles.
- VESA: Compatibility with VESA (mounting hole pattern) -100 x 100mm, 200 x 100mm, 1500 x1 50mm, 200 x 200mm
- Extremely Safe: This wall mount TV bracket has high standards and can hold the weight they're rated based on UL standards, so you can rest assured that it will hold the weight of your TV.
- Loading capacity: Support upto 30kg/ 66lbs
- Material:Our heavy-duty swivel TV mount is made with high grade steel which ensures reliable weight loading and makes whole unit sturdy and safe.
- Instructions already included and just need to follow the steps
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.