Iconic Design: The sleek and stylish shell Chair is an ideal accent piece for any modern home which is sure to catch some well-deserved attention.
Comfort: The reclining angle, padded backrest, and seat will give you a well-deserved comfort, relax and beach feel sitting enjoyment at home.
Material: High-quality arching curved walnut plywood frame, High-Density cushioning covered with PU leather.
Support: The wing-light seat, tilted backrest, and curved tapered legs provide this shell chair with incredible stability and durability.
Assembly: Partial assembly required, instruction manual already included, and it supports weight up to 220 lbs.
1) Unique Design: Designed with a tilted backrest and curved winged seat is comfortable for seating as it has PU leather padding which makes it worthy for lounging in any home.
2) High-Quality: Our expert craftsmanship puts extra effort to deliver high-quality products that make them long-lasting and reliable.
3) Material: The frame comprises high-quality molded plywood with breathable foam covered with PU leather.
4) Support: The chair is strong enough to hold a weight capacity of up to 220 lbs. that show durable strength and stability.
Approx. Dimension (Inches):
1) Overall (D x W x H): 32" x 36" x 29"
2) Seat Height From Floor: 15"
3) Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
1) The shell chair is easy to assemble, and the instruction manual is already included.
1) The photos may slightly different from the actual item in terms of color due to the photographic lighting sources or monitor's display.
2) Please clean it with a damp cloth.
3) Do not Use craft knife to open the box.
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.