Comfortable: The ergonomic design of this desk chair offers exceptional support for your entire body
Durable: Heavy duty metal frame, padded with high density foam, covered with long-lasting PU leather
Fully adjustable: 160 degrees reclining backrest, seat height & tilt, 2-way adjustable armrests
Easily movable: The reinforced, scratch resistant nylon caster wheels roll smoothly on all surfaces
Also included: Fully adjustable lumbar support cushion and a neck pillow, assembly manual & hardware
- Tilting/Rocking: Yes
- Rotation: 360 Degree Swivel
- Padded Headrest: Yes
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Headrest Pillow/ Lumbar Cushion : Yes
- Material: PU Leather
Height: 49" - 52"
Backrest Width: 23",, Seat Width: 20.5", Seat Length: 19", Backrest Height: 33.5"
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Some Easy Assembly Required.
Assembly Instructions Included.
Backrest and Base
Gas Lift with Cap
Screws with Allen Key
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.