|Cradles your body to get a proper night's sleep
|Pressure-relieving and sleep-supportive
|Layers of Mattress
|Memory Foam & high-density foam
|Country Of Origin
|Works with all types of bed frames
- Design: Its non-flip design makes it easy to upkeep, and the memory foam layer on top helps in reducing the pressure on sensitive sleeping areas such as the neck, shoulder, back, and buttock.
- Mattress Composition: 2-Inch Memory foam layer Plus 6-Inch High-density foam
- Firmness: Medium- firm to provide healthy and stress-free sleep
- Foam Density: 45 Kg/m� Memory Foam. 30 Kg/m� High-Density Support Foam
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes
Mattress Sizes Available (Inches):
- Twin (D x W x H) - 74 x 39 x 8
- Full/ Double(D x W x H) - 74 x 54 x 8
- Queen(D x W x H) - 80 x 60 x 8
- King (D x W x H) - 80 x 76 x 8
1) Smart Shipping: The mattress is compressed, rolled and, shipped in a single box
2) It usually takes 48 - 72 hours for the mattress to fully expand. Please be careful while opening the mattress
- Bed sold separately
- The color of the cover may vary due to photographic lighting sources
- Please keep distance and enough room while opening the mattress.
What is covered?
Defects or deterioration in the structure of the foam like Body indentations and impressions of 2" or greater.
Sagging � with proper support.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving.
What is not covered?
Your mattress must be continuously and solidly supported by a foundation �which may include:
Wood slat platform � with spacing of no more than 4".
Box spring foundation - new condition.
Wire grid frames.
Metal support slats and platforms.
Mattress should not be used on the floor.
Warranty does not cover:
Expected increase of softness due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Expected decrease of foam recovery due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Mattress fabric including, but not limited to: stains, tears and wear.
Circumstances beyond the mattress itself (i.e. height of mattress on bed, linen ft., etc.).
Mattress damage due to insufficient foundation support.
Mattress decompressed for extended periods of time.
Purchase through an unauthorized ViscoLogic retailer.
Improper usage will void the mattress warranty, and all other warranties expressed or implied.
Warranty Claims will require documentation of defect, as defend above, to be presented to ViscoLogic within the warranty period.
Mattress warranty voids if there are any stains on the mattress or the cover.
How long does this coverage last?
ViscoLogic, in an effort to provide outstanding customer service, is proud to issue a prorated 5-year warranty for our quality line of memory foam mattresses. The warranty begins on the date the consumer purchases the mattress.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.