The foam in the mattress is as per CertiPUR-US® guidelines
The mattress ships compressed, vacuum sealed, and rolled in a box for easy setup. The mattress usually takes 24 - 72 hours to fully expand to its original position.
- 10-Inch Mattress: Gel memory foam mattress ensures that your body is properly supported and aligned throughout the night and high-density foam makes up the base of the mattress, providing excellent support and durability.
- Compatibility: The Made in Canada certified foam mattress is compatible with most bed frames and bases, including platform beds, adjustable bases, box springs, and traditional bed frames.
- Superior Comfort: In addition to its superior comfort and support, the Gel Memory Foam Mattress is also incredibly durable. It's built to last, with a certified high-density foam base that provides stability and prevents sagging over time.
- Removable Mattress: With our washable, removable, and zipper mattress cover, you can easily keep your mattress fresh and clean. Also, it allows you to switch out covers and experiment with different styles, so your bedroom always looks and feels at its best.
- Mattress Firmness: Designed with a medium-firm feel that offers the perfect balance between softness and support. This makes it an ideal choice for people who suffer from back pain, as it helps to align the spine and reduce discomfort.
Approx Dimensions(+0.5/-0.5 Inches)
| Twin - 74 x 39 x 10 | Full - 74 x 54 x 10 |Queen - 80 x 60 x 10|King - 80 x 76 x 10 |
Good to Know
- Meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability and is analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
- The dimensions of the mattresses are approximate and may vary slightly due to the manufacturing process.
- The mattress cover can be changed subject to availability.
- Throw pillows not included
- Bed sold separately
What is covered?
Defects or deterioration in the structure of the foam like Body indentations and impressions of 2" or greater.
Sagging � with proper support.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving.
What is not covered?
Your mattress must be continuously and solidly supported by a foundation �which may include:
Wood slat platform � with spacing of no more than 4".
Box spring foundation - new condition.
Wire grid frames.
Metal support slats and platforms.
Mattress should not be used on the floor.
Warranty does not cover:
Expected increase of softness due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Expected decrease of foam recovery due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Mattress fabric including, but not limited to: stains, tears and wear.
Circumstances beyond the mattress itself (i.e. height of mattress on bed, linen ft., etc.).
Mattress damage due to insufficient foundation support.
Mattress decompressed for extended periods of time.
Purchase through an unauthorized ViscoLogic retailer.
Improper usage will void the mattress warranty, and all other warranties expressed or implied.
Warranty Claims will require documentation of defect, as defend above, to be presented to ViscoLogic within the warranty period.
Mattress warranty voids if there are any stains on the mattress or the cover.
How long does this coverage last?
ViscoLogic, in an effort to provide outstanding customer service, is proud to issue a prorated 5-year warranty for our quality line of memory foam mattresses. The warranty begins on the date the consumer purchases the mattress.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.