Reclining :Manual reclining design, you can sit upright to work, lounge back to read or watch TV, or simply pull the handle and adjust the backrest to a fully reclined position for a nap
Material: High Density foam covered with premium faux leather suitable for intensive use.
Quality: The quality of materails and expert craftsmenship make this furniture stylish and supportive. It ensures all users are truly comfortable while relaxing.
Comfort: This recliner provides extraordinary comfort, both sides with padded armrest and footrest extends to the front
Assemble: Easy to assemble and instruction included
- Design: This recliner is designed to support your back and the full chaise feature comfortably elevate your feet and legs to give you the maximum level of comfort
- Material: High-Density foam covered with premium faux leather suitable for intensive use.
- Reclining Type: The manual reclining design lets you change the position by simply pull the handle
- Quality: The quality of materials and expert craftsmanship make this furniture stylish and supportive. It ensures all users are truly comfortable while relaxing.
- Usage: You can use this recliner in lounge areas and living room for work, reading books, playing games, Watching TV, and nap
- Reclining Positions: The three different reclining positions are:
2. Recline with footrest
- Overall ( L x B x H): 31.10 x 28.34 x 38.97
- Assembly instructions already included, you just need to follow the easy steps.
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.