Design: The reversible 2-sided foam mattress molds to the natural shape of the body and provide restful night sleep.
Usage: Foam mattress is best suitable for kids, guests, trips, bunk bed, caravan bed, trundle bed & occasional use
Comfort: Skin-friendly soft feel polyester mattress cover.
Quality: We never let our valuable customers to compromise with the quality, our MADE IN CANADA foam mattress provides optimal comfort and relaxation.
Packing: For convenient shipping the mattress is compressed roll-able and comes in a box
Economical and budgeted twin foam mattress is perfectly designed for bunk bed, trundle, guest bed, caravan bed, and kids bed for a restful sleep. A high-quality breathable foam mattress provides excellent support and lightweight makes it easy to move anywhere.
1) Design: Skin-friendly soft feel mattress cover.
2) Quality: Made In Canada reversible foam mattress, for better use, flip the mattress every 2 months.
3) Material & Firmness: High-quality foam and soft to medium feel mattress.
4) Mattress Height: 5-Inch high mattress is the best suitable for bunk bed, trundle bed, caravan bed, and suitable for kids bed.
5) Any of these following assorted colors could be shipped depending on the availability of stock:
- Navy Blue
- Dark Grey
- Burgundy Red
Dimensions (+0.5/-0.5 Inches):
1) Mattress (L x B x H) : 73 x 37 x 5
2) Packing Dimension (L x B x H): 14 x 14 x 20
1) Comes compressed and rolled in a box for easy shipping and convenient setup.
2) Expands in 24 - 48 hours in a ventilated space.
1) The actual color of the mattress cover may vary from the merchandise pictures due to the photographic lighting sources, screen brightness, etc.
2) The bed is for display purposes only.
What is covered?
Defects or deterioration in the structure of the foam like Body indentations and impressions of 2" or greater.
Sagging � with proper support.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving.
What is not covered?
Your mattress must be continuously and solidly supported by a foundation �which may include:
Wood slat platform � with spacing of no more than 4".
Box spring foundation - new condition.
Wire grid frames.
Metal support slats and platforms.
Mattress should not be used on the floor.
Warranty does not cover:
Expected increase of softness due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Expected decrease of foam recovery due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Mattress fabric including, but not limited to: stains, tears and wear.
Circumstances beyond the mattress itself (i.e. height of mattress on bed, linen ft., etc.).
Mattress damage due to insufficient foundation support.
Mattress decompressed for extended periods of time.
Purchase through an unauthorized ViscoLogic retailer.
Improper usage will void the mattress warranty, and all other warranties expressed or implied.
Warranty Claims will require documentation of defect, as defend above, to be presented to ViscoLogic within the warranty period.
Mattress warranty voids if there are any stains on the mattress or the cover.
How long does this coverage last?
ViscoLogic, in an effort to provide outstanding customer service, is proud to issue a prorated 5-year warranty for our quality line of memory foam mattresses. The warranty begins on the date the consumer purchases the mattress.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.