- Mattress Height : 6"
- High Density Memory Foam : 6"
- Firmness : Medium
- Comfort: Place on a box Spring, Metal Frame, Box Spring or Wooden Slat
- MADE IN CANADA
Mattress Sizes Available:
- Full/ Double
Packing: - The mattress is compressed and rolled in a single box
- It usually takes 24 - 48 hours for the mattress to fully expand
- Mattress Height : 6"
- Foam : 5.5"
- Organic Quilting both sides 0.20 inches
- Firmness : Medium to Plush
- Usage: Place on a metal box Spring, Metal Frame, Box Spring or Wooden Slat, bunk bed, trundle bed and caravan bed
- MADE IN CANADA mattress
- No throw pillows or props included.
Points to Remember:
- The mattress ships compressed and rolled in a box.
- It usually takes 48 - 72 hours for the mattress to fully expand
- Flip the mattress every three months
- The mattress cover design and color might be different depend upon the stock availability but the quality remains same.
What is covered?
Defects or deterioration in the structure of the foam like Body indentations and impressions of 2" or greater.
Sagging � with proper support.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving.
What is not covered?
Your mattress must be continuously and solidly supported by a foundation �which may include:
Wood slat platform � with spacing of no more than 4".
Box spring foundation - new condition.
Wire grid frames.
Metal support slats and platforms.
Mattress should not be used on the floor.
Warranty does not cover:
Expected increase of softness due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Expected decrease of foam recovery due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Mattress fabric including, but not limited to: stains, tears and wear.
Circumstances beyond the mattress itself (i.e. height of mattress on bed, linen ft., etc.).
Mattress damage due to insufficient foundation support.
Mattress decompressed for extended periods of time.
Purchase through an unauthorized ViscoLogic retailer.
Improper usage will void the mattress warranty, and all other warranties expressed or implied.
Warranty Claims will require documentation of defect, as defend above, to be presented to ViscoLogic within the warranty period.
Mattress warranty voids if there are any stains on the mattress or the cover.
How long does this coverage last?
ViscoLogic, in an effort to provide outstanding customer service, is proud to issue a prorated 5-year warranty for our quality line of memory foam mattresses. The warranty begins on the date the consumer purchases the mattress.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.