- Thick Knitted fabric on top adds softness and medium firm feel provides cushioning, relive painful pressure point on the body
- Works with all bed types, including wooden foundation, box springs, daybeds, bunk beds or lofts
- Thick knitted fabric + 1.5 cm memory foam + 2 cm foam
- Mattress: 15 cm High Density foam for extra comfort + 2 cm HD foam on top, Strong nonwoven fabric
- Mattress ships compressed, rolled in a box conveniently delivered to your door for easy set-up
1) Thick Knitted fabric on top adds softness and medium-firm feel provides cushioning, relieve painful pressure point on the body.
2) Size Available: Twin, Full, Queen, King
3) Material: Strong nonwoven fabric 4) Thick knitted fabric + 1.5 cm memory foam + 2 cm foam
5) Works with all bed types, including wooden foundation, Platform beds, box springs, daybeds, bunk beds, or lofts
6) Mattress: 15 cm High Density foam for extra comfort + 2 cm HD foam on top
1) Twin (L x B X H) - 74" x 39" x 7.8"
2) Full (L x B X H) - 74" x 54" x 7.8"
3) Queen (L x B X H) - 80" x 60" x 7.8"
4) King (L x B X H) - 80" x 76" x 7.8"
1) The mattress ships compressed and rolled in a box for easy convenience
2) To use, remove the mattress from the packaging, allow 72 hours for the mattress to fully expand.
Please note- The design of the mattress cover varied from time to time due to the batch processing.
What is covered?
Defects or deterioration in the structure of the foam like Body indentations and impressions of 2" or greater.
Sagging � with proper support.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving.
What is not covered?
Your mattress must be continuously and solidly supported by a foundation �which may include:
Wood slat platform � with spacing of no more than 4".
Box spring foundation - new condition.
Wire grid frames.
Metal support slats and platforms.
Mattress should not be used on the floor.
Warranty does not cover:
Expected increase of softness due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Expected decrease of foam recovery due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Mattress fabric including, but not limited to: stains, tears and wear.
Circumstances beyond the mattress itself (i.e. height of mattress on bed, linen ft., etc.).
Mattress damage due to insufficient foundation support.
Mattress decompressed for extended periods of time.
Purchase through an unauthorized ViscoLogic retailer.
Improper usage will void the mattress warranty, and all other warranties expressed or implied.
Warranty Claims will require documentation of defect, as defend above, to be presented to ViscoLogic within the warranty period.
Mattress warranty voids if there are any stains on the mattress or the cover.
How long does this coverage last?
ViscoLogic, in an effort to provide outstanding customer service, is proud to issue a prorated 5-year warranty for our quality line of memory foam mattresses. The warranty begins on the date the consumer purchases the mattress.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.